eTA now applicable for Brazilians!

eTA now applicable for Brazilians!

Since May 1st, 2017 Brazilians are no longer required to apply for a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) if:
- You have held a Canadian visitor visa in the past 10 years
- Currently, hold a valid United States visitor visa

Instead, those travellers will need to apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) on a visit shorter than 6 months and arriving by air.
However, travellers who do not meet these conditions, students and temporary workers are still required to obtain a TRV in order to enter Canada.
It is super easy to apply. The eTA process is completely online and you will need to fill out some personal information and answer a few basic questions.
It is also necessary to have: a valid passport from a visa-exempt country, a credit card to pay the $7.00 CAD fee, a valid email address, and access to the internet and a few minutes of time.
It could take any time from minutes to a couple of days to be approved, so don’t leave it until the last minute! It is valid for up to 5 years.

Not sure how to get one? Contact us at

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *